2. Definitions of terms
Below there is a list of words and phrases used throughout this agreement.
- “Agreement” – refers to this Terms & Conditions;
- “Avrasys” – refers to our company known as Avrasys Kft. The company is organized and exists under the laws of Hungary. Avrasys owns and operates avratuts.com
- “Content” – refers to our articles, texts, images and other media elements on this website.
- “User” –refers to anyone who visits or registers an account on our website.
3. User conduct
Abusive behavior not limited to swearing, cursing, insulting, and or threatening behavior towards Avrasys and its staff or users is strictly forbidden. Personal abuse of ANY kind will result in immediate termination of service.
It is the customers duty to keep Avrasys informed of any changes of their personal details. This includes, but not limited to your email address, mailing address and telephone number. E-mail is the preferred contact method for general communication. Avrasys will not be held responsible for any loss of communication or problems that arise as a result of customers not informing Avrasys of their current and accurate contact details. Although Avrasys will make the best efforts to provide quality and uninterrupted services this is not guaranteed. Avrasys will not be responsible for any damages a service interruption may cause to the user.
4. Copyright Infringements
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place through unlawful Avrasys service or services by sending complaint to us. Upon receipt of the notice, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from our site or service. The notice must include the followings:
- full names and address of the complainant
- written or electronic signature of the complainant
- identification of the right that has allegedly been infringed
- identification of the material or activity that is claimed to be the subject of unlawful activity
- the remedial action required to be taken by Avrasys in respect of the complaint
- contact details of the complainant
- a statement that the complainant is acting in good faith
- a statement by the complainant that the information in the take-down notification is to his or her knowledge true and correct
Submit your complaint here.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hungary applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Hungary. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Avrasys Kft. and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Hungary.